October 2, 2014

HERE, PUSSE PUSSE


I often entangle myself with the many hairstyles I go through.  This was the last day of having my synthetic dreads and, boy, was it nice to be able to wash my hair and scalp thoroughly.  Eventually, I'll post a detailed description about my journey with synthetic dreads; the type of hair purchased, how I made them, installation & more.

Did you notice my handy-dandy camo fanny pack?  

It is a staple piece in my everyday lifestyle and I practically carry it around everywhere I go.  I used to go around carrying a normal wallet but it got to the point where it was just too bulky.  Those who don't always wear baggy, loose jeans/ pants know where I'm coming from. 

What is your opinion on the terms: MAN BAG, MURSE, MAN PURSE and so on?  

No comments:

Post a Comment