October 9, 2014

ROSES ARE RED...


Mother nature is pretty anxious to have winter take place here in Alaska.  The temperature is dropping and we will be covered in snow before we know it.  You know what that means?  I'm gonna have a harder time wanting to get out of bed every morning because of the cold.  Who doesn't like being bundled up in their sheets and trapping all of the warmth in it?  

I was indeed freezing (tolerable) during this shoot but I wanted to showcase the shirts detail.  It's pretty neat because the back of it is a faux leather type of material.  You can talk behind my back all you want because I know you can't get over it (the design).  That was corny wasn't it?  

The pants I have on remind me of a stray jacket with all of the strap details.  It's a lot of fun and the boots completed the entire look.

No comments:

Post a Comment