September 23, 2014

CAUGHT THE SUN IN MY SHOES



As much as I would love for the warmth of the sun to stick around a bit longer, the crisp, cool air is making itself known.  I understand that people in Alaska dress for comfort and what they have on or how they look is the least of their worries.  A battle with time, laziness, exhaustion, comfort are a few factors that may play a role on what you wear.  We've all been there; some days you just feel like crap.  It is layering season once again and this is a great time to throw on different pieces of clothing (that mesh well together of course) and feel warm, comfortable and best yet... look good.  Yes, I only have a jean jacket with me in the pictures above but I hope to showcase a lot more with future posts.

FRAMES: GIANTVINTAGE

TOP: ONTHEBYAS

JEAN JACKET: ROEBUCK & CO.

JOGGERS: 21MEN

SHOES: VANS

No comments:

Post a Comment