September 28, 2014

CHEETOS SWEATER


SUNDAYS = RECUPERATE & CONTEMPLATE ON THE PAST WEEK

I haven't been keeping up with recent looks and updating my blog as much as I'd like to.  This past week has been awfully draining and most of my energy is consumed once I get off of work.  Yes, I know that these are excuses that I can overcome but it's quite complicated.  

"See the false as false
The true as true
Look into your heart
Follow your nature"
- BUDDHA

I commented someone on Instagram today and complimented on the pants he wore.  People obviously have their own perspective on fashion and the things they like or dislike.  That is understandable.  Seriously though, taking the time to tag me in the comments of that individuals photo and state that "those pants are horrid"?  It's hilarious to think that he NEEDED to say something rather than keep his opinion to himself.  His feedback could in fact be constructive criticism for fashion designers and voice his dislike to "poopy pants, dookie pants, diaper pants..." HAREM PANTS.  With that said, I love harem pants and will not let anyone phase me on my taste in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment