October 28, 2014

MAD HATTER

It has been one heck of a month so far and Halloween is in a few days.  If you plan on dressing up, what are you going to be and what are your plans?  

Aside from running the boutique I'm employed at, I have done glam makeup to SFX (special effects) makeup on other clients.  I recently did looks for 9 people with my other half for a Day of the Dead/ Dia De Los Muertos/ Sugar Skull themed party.  A hair gig is coming up soon and it's pretty exciting because I get to accentuate somebody else's beauty and transform them.  

I'm still gonna keep my head up with this blogging thing even if I didn't catch the crowds attention just yet.  Keeping up with looks and other happenings in my life will find a way to balance each other out somehow.  I give props to the well known/ recognized bloggers around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment